Career Vacancy for Experienced SAP Program Manager at Selby Jennings in Lagos Nigeria Nov 2016
Job Recruitment : SAP Program Manager Employment Vacancy
Job Description : SAP Program Manager Career Opportunity
This role will lead and own the implementation and support of SAP across the businesses Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business in West Africa.
This is a senior managerial position and the successful candidate will be reporting directly to the senior business and technology management team.
Job Title: SAP Program Manager
- In-depth understanding of Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business processes and mapping the business processes with SAP. This will require customising the SAP modules as per business process requirements.
- Identification and selection of other off-the-shelf systems for business processes which cannot be mapped in SAP.
- Preparation of integrated systems architecture between SAP and off-the-shelf systems (where required).
- Develop program / project plans and estimates.
- Oversee the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership for business process improvement, solution implementation.
- Manage end-to-end program deployment and effectively plan resource utilisation and manpower deployment to ensure delivery of projects within time, cost, quality and budgetary parameter.
- Partner with business to ensure SAP implementation for Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business across countries.
- Focus on continuous improvements in business efficiency, productivity and controls through identification and implementation of improvements areas in the systems by partnering with the business owners.
- 15 years of relevant experience in SAP MM, PP and PM modules with industry preference to Agriculture/FMCG. Good knowledge of machine to machine data exchanges.
- Experience in implementing systems for Animal Feeds will be an advantage.
- Well-versed with ASAP Methodology
- Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 10-15 members spread across multiple locations is essential.
- Implementation experience at Global Environment with multiple locations.
- Focused on end-user and module implementation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a capable oral and written communicator who effectively builds relationships with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit generates ideas for business improvements and is able to implement them practically.
This role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria and will cover Nigeria, Cameron and most of West Africa. The role will require travelling across countries for business process mapping, implementation and post-implementation support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply