IROKO Partners Ltd Job Vacancy for a Customer Support Hero in Nigeria Aug 2016
Job Recruitment : Customer Support Hero Employment Vacancy
Job Description : IROKO Partners Ltd Career Opportunity
We work across three continents and have offices in London, New York and Lagos.
We have been featured in a range of global media including The Sunday Times, Forbes, Variety and many, many others.
Head of Customer Support
TEAM MISSION STATEMENT
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, to purpose of quick resolution.
- To convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
To provide our English-speaking customers with excellent customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to all incoming live-chat, email, phone and/or social media inquiries for iRokotv customers
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product by determining the cause of problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Bringing any relevant issues to line manager’s attention immediately
- Achieving and maintaining proficient with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new iRokotv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Converting potential customer by answering product/service questions, suggesting information about subscription plans, payment options and devices
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- 1-3 years in Customer Service
- Must be friendly and articulate
- Strong knowledge of the Nollywood industry i.e films, actors and actresses (desirable)
- Profficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Creative problem-solver (Thinks on toes)
- Excellent Time-Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work proactively, independently and under tight time frames
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply