Career Vacancy for SPIE Oil & Gas for Accounting Officer in Port Harcourt Nigeria May 2016
Job Recruitment : Accountant Officer Employment Vacancy
Career Opportunity : Accountant Officer Job Description
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa,
the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
To keep on growing, SPIE Oil & Gas Services always needs new talents and is currently looking, on behalf of SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria, for: Accounting Officer
Job Title: ACCOUNTING OFFICER (F/M)
This position is a strong opportunity to work in an international organization in a major industrial project in Oil & Gas with the aim of exposing you to world class project, career planning through our training and development policy.
We expect you to demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and willingness to work and communicate effectively with management and clients
Your Main Missions Will Be
- To Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- To Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare Profit and Loss Analysis
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register and compute monthly depreciation .
- Conduct Fixed Assets& Inventory Verification on quarterly basis.
- Reconcile Intercompany accounts .
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- File monthly Vat returns, WHT Payment and PAYE returns
- Other responsibilities delegated by the Finance Manager
- Prepare monthly materials pricing variances Supervise monthly cash counting
- A Young graduate(male) with HND or B.SC in Accounting with aleast two years in Management accounting experience and experienced with SAGE
- Conversant with the Nigerian Tax laws, procedures and administration
- Proficient in the use of Advanced Microsoft Excel
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity.
Location: Port Harcourt
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply