IGCSE Certified Subject Teachers Job Vacancies in a Leading Private Educational Institution in Nigeria 2016
Job Recruitment : IGCSE Certified Subject Teachers Employment Vacancy
Job Description : IGCSE Certified Subject Teachers Career Opportunity
We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented IGCSE certified subject teachers to fill the following positions: English Language & Diction,Home Economics,PHE,French]
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
JOB TITLE: IGCSE Certified Subject Teachers
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
- IGCSE certification and experience is vital
- Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs