HT-Limited is a vibrant and innovative Business Management company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results.
HT Limited provides an all-in-one HR Outsourcing service and customized HR Consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue-generating activities. We strive to support small to mid-sized businesses by finding out what you need so you get the best level of service for your unique organization.
We are currently recruiting for the following
POSITION: Maintenance Engineer
OUR CLIENT, A COMPANY IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY REQUIRES THE SERVICES OF A MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
AIM OF THE JOB:
To ensure the preparatian and perfarmance of (periodic) electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, emergency and preventive maintenance work on buildings. installations and equipment so that the continuity of the operational processes remains guaranteed. Managing and supervising fitters (own staff as well as those of third parties).
Drawing up (long-term) annual plans for technical maintenance repairs and modifications to buildings, Installations and equipment at several locations. To ensure that the technical operating resaurces remain in a good condition.
Draws up (long-term) plans. including budgets and priorities as well as planning schedules.
Makes preparations for the maintenance work in order for it to be performed efficiently and safely. Draws up associated work permits. modification requests including budgets and consults with the Operations Manager with regard to priorities. Draws up work instructions and undertakes or arranges for task risk analyses to be
undertaken in conjunction with the HSE Manager, Operations Supervisor and contractors.
Supervises the performance of maintenance work so that orders are performed on time and in accardance with the required specifications. Monitors budgets, notifies potential areas whereby the budget may be exceeded and reports this to his line Manager. Ensures that safety, environmental and quality requirements are observed
Development of Company’s Building & Installations
Makes improvement praposals with regard to maintenance, modifications and upgrades to buildings. installations and equipment in order to guarantee the quality functionality and production process. This is undertaken an the basis of the current candition of buildings. Installations and equipment as well as on the basis of developments within the field.
- Executes projects on the orders of the Operation Manager and/or participates in a project team under the leadership of the Operations Manager. Prepares work, requests quotes and evaluates these in terms of price time and quality. Supervises the execution of projects and monitors progress from a quality and financial point of view.
- Identifies anomalies and discusses these with the Client, project team and contractors.
Validation of Work Undertaken
- Validates and accounts for work undertaken in hours spent and materials.
- Coordinates with the Field Engineer with regard to updating the computerised maintenanceadministration system and is responsible for archiving relevant information, drawings. fault forms, order forms, etc.
Giving directions and instructions and transferring knowledge and understanding to the field engineer and third party fitters. Discusses and explains bottlenecks and anomalies with Ops Manager and contractors.
- 5 to 7 years cognate experience
- B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive management experience
Method of Application
To apply for any of these positions, send a detailed Curriculum Vitae with an Application Letter via email to email@example.com Subject of the email should be the Position of Interest as advertised not later 14/September/2015.