Multipro Enterprises Ltd: A member company of Tolaram Group in Nigeria, Multipro was founded in 1997 and has its head office in Lagos with operations across Nigeria. The Company’s core business is selling and distribution of a No.1 Instant Noodles and other leading consumer brands in Nigeria. Multipro’s strength lies in its exceptional human resource team whilst using their local knowledge and ability to manage an equally robust logistics network. Today, Multi Pro has 6 regional offices in Nigeria that manage the entire business.
Position: Information and Decision Solutions Assistant
The candidate will be part of Information and Decision Solutions team whose responsibility is to support to different Sales professionals by ensuring smooth business operations through different software solutions. The candidate should have good communication skills (particularly on the Nigerian Languages) and ability to identify problems based on the severity. The person needs to be conversant with IT/Computers with ability to do multi-tasking and work well under pressure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and manage master data in system
- Escalate the incidents to higher levels on breach of SLA.
- Monitor and track all the incident till closure
- Provide zonal support on Software Solutions.
- Create and manage incidents on Help Desk solution by ensuring correct category and severity.
- Coordinate with team and other 3rd Party Vendors.
- Prepare/Generate weekly updates.
- Create and maintain knowledge base in the system.
- Support Problem Management Team
- Support Change Management Team
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates having 1-3 years of experience are required to apply for this post.
- A Degree/HND is a must.
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm to continuous learning
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org