Somotex Nigeria Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the below vacant position:
Position: Warehouse Supervisor
- Manage all aspects of the warehouse operation, with safety of employees and efficiency of the operation being the priority.
Tasks and Duties include:
- Determine compliance with laws, regulations, and/or standards and complete appropriate documentation as required.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory records and ensure that inventory reports are prepared and distributed to the customer or General Manager as required. Notify General Manager of any capacity or inventory problems.
- Prepare various reports for customer materials shipped and received at the warehouse, ensuring that all damages or problems are recorded.
- Develop, implement and enforce material-handling policies/procedures, and regulatory-compliance procedures.
- Review the warehouse operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Maintain proper security and good housekeeping.
- Ensure stock is maintained and rotated properly and regularly.
- Prepare warehouse activity reports, including KPIs, daily/weekly operations reports, health and safety, human resources.
- Ensure all material-handling equipment, structures or materials are maintained, including regular safety inspections.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CV’s to: email@example.com