The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Maintenance / Mechanical Engineer
- Maintenance engineer is responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Ensure the efficiency, development and progress of manufacturing and processing plant.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
Essential & Desirable Skills Technical Competencies
- Specific working knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control Technology.
- Specific working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Second Class Upper from a reputable University.
- Good working knowledge of Computer and Information Technology.
- Ability to keep abreast of the developments in technology.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have a high level of good inter-personal relationship.
- Must have a logical and analytical mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com