Simeon’s Pivot Resources – a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is mandated by one of the leading sole importer and distributor of ideal diet for all dogs and dog accessories in Nigeria to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the position. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Position: National Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Department: Marketing and Sales
Job Level: Managerial Level
Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Analyzes sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides monthly, quarterly and yearly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- To properly coordinates company’s resources for the accomplishment of specific sales goal for a particular period.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Holds regular meeting with regional sales staff.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product to the customer
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and product
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales Manager/Head of Sales and Marketing/Management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Prepare National sales budgets and approve budget expenditures for regional managers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing sales strategies and setting sales targets
- Monitoring the team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Developing report of National sales performance for the management.
- Plan and manage sales personnel, staffing, training, and performance management system.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- To completes National sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- To coordinate sales of the company’s products in an automated way
- To oversee teams of regional sales managers in order to ensure their successful performance
- Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote the company’s products
- Implements National sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring supply and demand, costs and competition.
- Knowledge and experience in Sales Force Automation is a must
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Marketing and Sales in an FMCG company of which 6years is in a managerial position with a proven record of achieving targets.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or a related field
- Should have worked in at least two regions of the country as a Regional Sales Manager
- Master’s degree will also be an added advantage.
- Must possess relevant professional qualifications/affiliations.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Sales planning and developing budgets
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Coaching and developing others
- Staffing and management of personnel resources
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing/implementing sales objectives and strategies.
- Good leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to implement IT System (e.g Sales Force Automation).
- Monitoring performance and motivation for sales
- Critical Thinking.
- Properly represent and defend the Company’s values and interest
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Proven record of achieved goals
- Possesses good customer service skills
- Market knowledge and meeting sales Goals
- Negotiation and managing processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com