A reputable company in the Oil and Gas servicing industry with a diversified portfolio of oil and gas operations requires the application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger (Support Diving Operations)
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Rigger is responsible for inspecting, selecting, and configuring cables, ropes, pulleys, winches, blocks, shackles, and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved and providing direction to the crane operator and rigging crew.
- These roles would suit candidates who have previous Rigger/Banksman Slinger experience from either Drilling rig or Accommodation vessel, who hold all necessary certification as well offshore medical and survival.
- Minimum two (5) years of experience as a crane rigger.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Rigger Certified
- Crane Rigger Certified by an OSHA Accredited Organization such as NCCCO or NCCER
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written / verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record.
- Must be less than 35 years old.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application/Cover letter plus credentials as single MS-Word document to:email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2015