The incumbent, working very closely with the C&TM Operations Director will be responsible for all aspects of coordination and collaboration with the distributor on the sales and distribution operation and on the trade marketing field force deployment and monitoring. His role is to ensure that distribution and merchandising strategy as well as the KPIs agreed upon with the distributor are being met. He will work closely with the distributor staff in the management and execution of trade and consumer activation programs as well as monitor implementation and competitive activity.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Plateau
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- . Contribute to planning and execution of all marketing related activities in order to achieve sustainable volume growth.
- Working in liaison with the distributor staff; effectively manage the sales and marketing activities in the region in order to ensure the attainment of set objectives for our brands as set by management
- Working closely with the distributor staff ensures stock rotation (FIFO), proper installation and continuous maintenance of our brands POSM, (display tables, wholesales towers, parasols placards and any other merchandising items).
- Establish close contact and rapport with wholesalers/retailers/ HORECA owners to assist the region in meeting its objectives in terms of volume, distribution. SOM, market information and promotion programs.
- Provide the Supervisor with daily, weekly, monthly updates in regard to all marketing activities, photographs of trade activities; carry out audits on our stock availability.
- Gather and disseminate accurate and timely market and intelligence information on JTI and competitors activities in order to contribute to timeliness and quality of decisions being made by management.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned by management.
- 3-7 years experience in sales & distribution / channel management / Implementation of consumer and Trade Marketing Plans.
- Distributor and field force planning and management
- Trade marketing and POC consumer activation
- Category management
- Field intelligence, data gathering, KPI monitoring / reporting
- Negotiation skills
- External environment (taxation, trade pricing, external / corporate relations, legal)
- Deep knowledge of Customer services.
How To Apply:
Send Cv To : email@example.com
Deadline: 15th December, 2014