Graduate Retail Sales Executive Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc October 2014
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Reports To: Retail Sales Manager
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity
Purpose of Role:
To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on low value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory and activation of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility)
- Responsible for the account management and activation of low value outlets and hypermarkets
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved via monitoring the RRS scheme, excellent execution of promotions. Ensures promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets
- Listing of innovations and ability to pre-sell
- Ensure achievement of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility) for Territory
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Graduate with minimum 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management. Entry level route for graduate trainees into the sales function.
- High degree of integrity
- Good inter personal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Direct experience of Diageo Way of selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVPPP) Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Promotion and Persuasion, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Strong experience of the application of Health & Safety and Quality systems.
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good IT skills
Barriers to Success in Role
- Essential to spend time in the Field with customers and consumers-essential to stay in touch with the market and the competition
- Low level of drive or personal leadership.
- Unwillingness to flex schedule to align with business hours of retailers and distributors.
Flexible Working options
- Based in a defined geographical area.
- 100% Field
How to Apply
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply