International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian non-profit organization dedication to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and medical relief programs. IMC has operating in Nigeria since November 2013 to build the capacity of local health system and the communities and ensure the provision of quality, accessible health and Nutrition care for children under age five years. With the support of various donors, IMC provides training and support to the Ministry of Health in the areas of nutrition and health in Wamkko, Binji, Shagari and Kebbe LGAs, Sokoto State.
Job Title: Care Group Promoter Supervisor
Reporting to: Public Health Officer
Duty Station: Wamakko, Binji, Shagari and Kebbe LGA Sokoto State
- The Care Group Promoter Supervisor Lead program planning and provide strategic direction to CG promoter Supervisor, Ensure internal and external reporting and documerntation requirements are on-time and accurate, Assess staff capacities and coordinate initial or ongoing trainings based on need and programm goals, Play a lead role in the orientation and training of new technical program staff, Models leadership to all staff and intentionally develops the leadership potential of the CG Promoters and Prepare a monthly report using the information provided by Care Prompters This is a an ourtreach position requiring traveling to community locations
- Coordination with project partners, project staff, the SMoH, LGA PHCDA and other stakeholders regarding upcoming activites and needs at the community and state/LGA levels
- Collect CG Promoter reports on a monthly basis, review the reports and assure the information presented is reasonable and comnplete.
- Responsible to supervise each CG Promoter who reports to him or her in the field at least twice a month, conducting QIVCs and completing all section of the CG Promoter Supervision Checklist every quarter.
- Responsible to liasion with the appropriate people in a timely and professional manner to ensure the financial, logistical and procurement issues required to implement project activiteis.
- Other duties as assigned Supperivisory responsibllities cate Group Prompters
- . B.Sc/HND/Diploma in Clinical Nurse/ Psuchology/ Edication/ Sociology
- . 0-2 years’ work experience on Nutrition/Sociology/Psychology
- . Preferably NGO experience
- . Fluency in English and Hausa
How to Apply:
All interested applicants are invited to send their detailed CV with cover letter on or before September 4th 2014 to:
The Human Resource and Admin Officer,
Internation Medical Corps
Plot 3 Tsafe Road off Sama Road off Sama Road Sokoto,
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
International Medical Corps is an equal opportunity employer Female applicants are particularly encouraged to apply