Me Cure Healthcare Limited recruits Laboratory Technician-Lagos 2014
Me Cure Healthcare Limited – Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses – which are critical to determining your care and treatment Patients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to ride a bike or willingness to learn same within a short period of time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Required qualification: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Receives incoming calls/system alert from patients
- Effective use of AED for emergency medical situations
- Follows prescribed protocols to provide emergency medical instruction to patients during high risk situations before transfer to hospital.
- Provides an expert systematized caller interrogation, using the script provided by the Emergency Medical Dispatch system, in order to determine the likely severity of the patient’s illness or injury, so that the most appropriate type of response resource may be expedited
- Receives/collects Samples from Patients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2014.