April 2014 Jobs for Production Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Are you the perfect fit?
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (RC2343)
For over 5 decades, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Paste and Golden Noodles.
Our other business focus areas include a developing agro allied business producing sugar rice and palm product fertilizer to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria cement production to help develop Nigeria’s infrastructure, and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
Position: Production Officer
FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
SCHEME – PRODUCTION (Ref: FSDP14)
- An 18-month fixed term apprenticeship scheme
- Provides hands-on skills development in Production discipline.
- Builds skilled capacity within the specified discipline at the awareness proficiency level of the FMN Competency Framework
- Enhances the learning aptitude within The work environment.
- Flour Operations
- Pasta Production
- BAGCO Operations
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- A keen desire for preferred discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28years of age by December 2014
- First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Biochemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Food Technology, Polymer a Textile Technology
- 5 O’level credits
- Minimum of 1 year experience (NYSC inclusive).
Method of Application:
Visit the career page on our website www.fmnplc.com and apply on-line. Applications should be submitted on or before 18th April 2014.