Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc. is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2007 and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange as the first private sector led Microfinance Bank in 2012. Fortis provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under banked, cooperatives and high-net-worth individuals among others. Fortis runs a viable business model that provides access and financial empowerment to those on the base of the economic pyramid that constitute about 80% of the over 160 million Nigerians and also provide huge returns on investments.
Fortis Microfinance Bank operates out of our Head office and 14 branches strategically located in major markets in the FCT which includes Wuse, Garki, Emab Plaza, Utako, Mararaba, Dei Dei, Abaji, Kuje, Gwagwalada, Gudu, Kubwa and Kabusa. Our workforce is made up of carefully selected, ambitious, energetic and aggressive young men and women.
Fortis Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Managers
Job Location: Abuja
- Account sign-on
- Liability generation
- Risk asset creation
- Coordination of group marketing activities
- Resource allocation and control
- Branch weekly and monthly reports
- Interested candidates must be passionate, dynamic and result oriented individuals who seek excellence with exceptional interpersonal, communication, strong negotiation and marketing skills.
- Minimum qualification is BSc/HND.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant banking experience is required
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com with job tiltle as the subject.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2013